A signature touch of P&O Cruises onboard housekeeping is the towel animal - thousands are made each day to greet passengers in their cabins.
Try making our popular towel elephant: you’ll need a full-sized towel, a face cloth and something for the eyes - stick-on googly eyes are an obvious choice but you can get creative.
- 1. Lay a full-sized towel out flat
- 2. Roll long edges towards the centre until they meet
- 3. To make the elephant’s body, fold the towel over and hold it together, ensuring the centre seam is on the outside
- 4. To make the elephant’s head, take a face cloth and hold it loosely, as shown below
- 5. Loosely roll and shape the ends of the face cloth towards the centre
- 6. Curl and shape the face cloth to make the elephant’s trunk, as shown below
- 7. Place the elephant’s head on its body and accessorise